Working at Flexotels means working in a small team (15 fte) in a really dynamic environment. But it also means working with international clients, making new plans, racing with forklifts, listening to bad jokes, standing with your feet in the mud during build up or petting our office dog.
If we don’t have vacancies you can always send an open application to email@example.com. Just because you never know!
– Students for building up and breaking down
– Freelancers with experience in the event industry
For further growth of our activities in Germany we are looking for an enthusiastic account manager (Native German) with a new business drive. With the support of the existing team you will be responsible for our German activities within the event industry and future markets. You are the first contact for German prospects and it is your responsibility to build on existing relationships and develop new markets. You search, find, target and generate qualified leads (also on the basis of cold calling). Ultimately it is the goal that you independently manage all our activities in Germany.
What you’ll do:
– You will be the first contact for all sales enquiries in Germany and responsible for the follow-up;
– You draw up your own acquisition plan and ensure follow-up;
– You will independently draw up quotations and contracts;
– You translate developments and current events into market opportunities and products;
– You maintain and optimise existing relationships;
– In the beginning, you will also be coordinating projects on-site.
What we’re looking for:
– You are enthusiastic, energetic and have excellent communication skills;
– At least 3 years relevant working experience and a proven trackrecord within sales/account management;
– Fluent in German (Native) and English;
– A network within the German events sector is a big advantage;
– You are responsible for sales, so you have a strong personality and persistence;
– You enjoy working independently and achieving results;
– You enjoy working in a small team and taking responsibility.
– The opportunity to shape and grow with an innovative company;
– 36-40-hour work week;
– Enough room for personal initiative and creativity;
– International working environment in a dynamic industry;
– Working from the Netherlands or Germany.
Want to apply?
Send a brief motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Hubert von Heijden